The word organic may bring to mind images of farmer markets and shelves of speciality foods at your grocery store. However, organic in its origins means natural. And when organic refers to SEO, it means just that: natural SEO. For your auto shop to optimize organically, you must have the best website according to Google’s guidelines. When your website is the best, you naturally will rank the highest.
Organic listings do not occur because someone paid for them to be there, they occur because the websites listed are considered to be the best. We provide organic SEO for auto repair shops because organic results are the best long term internet marketing tool. Pay per click ads are the opposite of organic results, they are paid for ads that cost the company money every time they are clicked on. While PPC may be ok for a short term campaign, organic SEO is by far superior for longer periods of time.
How do I optimize organically?
You may wonder, how do I get my auto repair shop to optimize organically? There is no simple answer. SEO is extremely complex and having a naturally high ranking site is a detailed process. First you must build the web presence Google is looking for and then you must maintain that presence.
The following are some of the major players in organic SEO for mechanics:
- Content Management: We provide brand new, custom written content for our clients. And we optimize all our content according to the guidelines set forth. We also continue to manage content for our clients on a monthly basis.
- Backlink Monitoring: The inbound links coming to your site play a critical role in how Google views your website. If you have spammy or bad inbound linking, Google will penalize your domain, sometimes beyond repair. Backlink monitoring will prevent this from happening by denouncing bad links.
- Blogging: An internal blog is a great way to continue to add valuable content to your website in an informal way. Blogging will help increase the authority of your site.
- All Things Google: In the end, there are a myriad of important details Google looks for in a site. Properly setting up all things Google will help your site dominate online.
The Good Vs. the Bad
Not all organic SEO tactics are the same. Some companies will try to optimize your website the wrong way. Bad SEO tactics include the following, so be on the lookout for companies who participate in these:
- Keyword stuffing
- Fake inbound link building
- Template designs
- Duplicated and copied content
- Improper coding
- Sneaky redirects
- Doorway pages
All of these shortcuts will eventually be penalized by Google which means your site will not remain at the top of Google’s search results. Be wary of any company who promises you things that are too good to be true and is not forthright with what they are doing. We are a company that believes in transparency, and our clients know what is happening every step of the way.
Talk to us today about organic SEO for auto repair shops. We can provide proper organic optimization for your auto shop so that your phone rings and your shop is filled with new customers.