Auto Shop SEO
The Internet Marketing Experts for Auto Mechanics
The internet is a vast market of potential clients for your auto repair shop. Tapping into this market is critical for a successful business in today’s world. As an auto shop you understand that people are constantly on the go, which makes optimizing your website for search results a great marketing tool. Our superior internet marketing for auto repair shops yields the best return on investment dollar of any marketing strategy you will find. We specialize in auto shop SEO and can help your company target important keywords in your local market.
When Jane’s car breaks down, you want to be the auto shop she comes to for repairs. But competition is fierce, and your competition is already trying to tap the internet market. At Auto Shop Webmasters our goal is help you rise above the rest and rank in the top 10 on Google’s search results (that’s first page ranking). We know your industry well, so our internet marketing for auto mechanics is targeted toward the best keywords for your local market.
SEO & Auto Experts
Just like your potential clients have a myriad of auto shops to choose from, we know you have other SEO companies to choose from also. But we are confident that you will not find a company with higher quality, premium services at our affordable rate.
The following are all reasons we are a cut above the rest:
- Industry Experience: Some SEO companies work in a wide array of industries and do not have a specialized knowledge of the auto shop world. Here at Auto Shop Webmasters we have years of experience working with auto shops. We understand the auto shop market and we know how to target your local market.
- Locally Focused: Our passion is helping auto shops tap into their local market. We focus on small, local businesses because we believe in locally owned and operated companies. We love helping these companies dominate their online market, no matter the size of the business.
- Ethics & Integrity: We are not a company who messes around. We are straightforward and forthright with our clients. When we make a promise, we keep it. And our high level of integrity translates to the quality of work we do. We never take shortcuts and we do not try to “game” the search engines. Instead, we play by their rules which means you gain honest, long lasting results for your website.
- Complete Presence: Unlike some companies who only focus on one aspect of SEO, or will charge you for every extra service, we provide a complete web presence for our clients. And there are no hidden fees for our work. We charge you one upfront price for every single detail of our work. This is a value you simply will not find other places. There is no piecemealing out with our prices, instead we customize a complete web presence for you with no upfront fees or hidden costs.
- Ongoing Work: Even a well built car needs ongoing maintenance performed. The same is true of a website. You cannot simply create a site and walk away. A website needs ongoing work, just like a car needs tune-ups and oil changes. We provide ongoing, monthly services for our clients which means their premium auto shop website will not only rise to the top, it will stay there.
Let's Get Started
How To Get Started
Whether you have an existing site that needs to be improved upon, or you have a site that needs to be completely redone, we can help you out. Getting started with us is a simple process and you can be involved as little or as much as you would like.
- Give us a call: The first step is for you to give us a call. We provide free consultations, so don’t hesitate to contact us with questions. We will use this initial phone call to determine the best plan for your auto shop’s website. And when you call us, you will talk to a real life person working right here in our office.
- Learning about you: Next, we will take the time to learn more about your company. We will also research your local market to determine the best course of action for your auto shop website.
- Building your presence: After we have gotten to know you and your market we will start work on building your web presence. Our webmasters will set up all necessary accounts for proper optimization. And our design team will create a custom website design for your company.
- Content creation: Then our professional writing staff will fill your new site with unique, authoritative content. We never copy content and every single page is hand written specifically for your auto shop. And every page will be properly optimized according to Google’s guidelines.
- Launch time: Finally, once you have approved the site we will launch it. Once it goes live our team will immediately begin tracking results. During the first few weeks Google will start to spider your site and determine where to rank your auto shop.
- Ongoing maintenance: Our job doesn’t finish after launch. Instead, we continue to work on your site on an ongoing basis. We will provide content updates, blog entries, social media management, tracking of analytics and more!
So don’t hesitate to give us a call when you are ready to get started. We look forward to helping your auto shop dominate online.
The Basics of SEO
The Fundamentals of SEO
In order for your website to succeed and rank on the first page of Google’s results, there are certain fundamentals of proper SEO that need to be implemented. SEO is an extremely complex process and there are a myriad of small details involved, but the following are the basic building blocks of SEO:
- Content Management: A good site begins with proper content. Your content needs to be unique, authoritative and properly optimized. And content should be managed on an ongoing process.
- Website Design: The design of your site matters. A unique design will optimize better than a template design. And your design should be properly coded for optimization.
- Local Mapping: Having a properly optimized map listing will aid your auto shop in dominating online. When someone needs to find auto repair quickly, a local map listing is sure to catch their eye.
- Social Media: With the rise of social media platforms this component of SEO can no longer be ignored. You need to not only be present on social media, but you need proper management of these platforms.
- PPC: A pay per click campaign is a great tool to use when you are first building your web presence. PPC can give you immediately visibility while your organic SEO kicks in.
We provide all of these fundamental components of SEO for auto shop companies. And we add to this process a dedicated attention to detail. Talk to us today about implementing all of these important aspects for proper SEO.
If you are ready to get started with us, give our team a call at (800) 377-3068. We look forward to providing you with the best SEO for auto shops. Internet marketing is a great tool to help your business succeed and your success is our success. Also feel free to check out all the auto shop industries we serve!